Updated: 30 October 2020, 1200 (GMT +8)
We Care for your Wellbeing
At Plaza Premium Group, safeguarding everyone’s health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us.
Perhaps there are limited numbers of domestic flights starting to resume in selected countries and regions, our teams are already getting prepared to ensure a hygienic and safe environment for travellers on essential travels to rest prior to boarding.
To continue the deployment of precautionary measures in accordance to local authority’s advisories for different locations, these are included but not limited to:
- Wellbeing ambassadors will assist you when and if needed, such as providing hand sanitisers at different areas from check-in and dining zone to common areas, ensuring your wellbeing is looked after during your visit.
- Social distancing is highly encouraged during check-in, when enjoying meals in dining zone and use of facilities.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection processes
• We will endeavour to minimise inconvenience while our staff members sanitise the public areas frequently.
- Heightened safety and hygiene measures are implemented in meal service and food presentation
• Individually-packed food items will be prepared at self-serve food counters.
• Set meals will be made-to-order using a smart self-ordering system or by our staff members taking your orders, depending on the locations.
• Hand sanitisers are provided at drink stations for you to use prior to enjoying a drink.
- Our staff members wear masks at all times during on-duty; while information is shared for staff members to practice necessary precautions during off-duty.
Opening Hours Adjustment or Temporary Closure
While a few selected locations have re-opened, there are still many locations closed temporarily due to travel advisories enforced in different markets. Travellers embarking on essential travels, please check the latest opening hours listed as follows.
For assistance or enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
ALLWAYS Meet & Greet Service