Updated: 17 September 2020, 1000 (GMT +8)
We Care for your Wellbeing
At Plaza Premium Group, safeguarding everyone’s health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us.
Perhaps there are limited numbers of domestic flights starting to resume in selected countries and regions, our teams are already getting prepared to ensure a hygienic and safe environment fortravellers on essential travels to rest prior to boarding.
To continue the deployment of precautionary measures in accordance to local authority’s advisories for different locations, these are included but not limited to:
- Wellbeing ambassadors will assist you when and if needed, such as providing hand sanitisers at different areas from check-in and dining zone to common areas, ensuring your wellbeing is looked after during your visit.
- Social distancing is highly encouraged during check-in, when enjoying meals in dining zone and use of facilities.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection processes
• We will endeavour to minimise inconvenience while our staff members sanitise the public areas frequently.
- Heightened safety and hygiene measures are implemented in meal service and food presentation
• Individually-packed food items will be prepared at self-serve food counters.
• Set meals will be made-to-order using a smart self-ordering system or by our staff members taking your orders, depending on the locations.
• Hand sanitisers are provided at drink stations for you to use prior to enjoying a drink.
- Our staff members wear masks at all times during on-duty; while information is shared for staff members to practice necessary precautions during off-duty.
Opening Hours Adjustment or Temporary Closure
While a few selected locations have re-opened, there are still many locations closed temporarily due to travel advisories enforced in different markets. Travellers embarking on essential travels, please check the latest updates of our lounges’ and hotels’ opening hours listed as follows.
For assistance or enquiries, please reach us through email@example.com.
Rebooking or Cancellations
For travellers booking directly with us to locations that are temporarily closed, our teams are currently handling requests on rebooking and cancellations, please allow four to six weeks for the refund process to be completed. Travellers booking with online travel agents, please liaise with your respective agents for rebooking or cancellations. We sincerely apologise for the convenience caused.
We understand the situation is constantly evolving, therefore our teams are simultaneously monitoring and reviewing our services. As always, we are committed to deliver the best services to our guests with love and care.
- For Aerotel guests, all existing reservations and new bookings made for stay between now and 30 September 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled check-in time. Please email us through firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking confirmation number for our teams' handling.
- For Plaza Premium First and Plaza Premium Lounge guests, all existing reservations and new bookings made by individuals or groups for lounge experience between now and 30 September 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge. Please email us through email@example.com with your booking confirmation number for our teams' handling.
- For reservations made for hotel use or lounge experience from 1 October 2020 onwards, we shall evaluate and update our policy accordingly and per local authority advisories in accordance to the development of the situation.
ALLWAYS Meet & Greet Service
Plaza Premium First
Plaza Premium Lounge
Airport Dining outlets managed by Plaza Premium Group
Opening hours of selected dining outlets are adjusted accordingly, please refer to the list of locations with the adjusted service hours shown below: