Updated: 3 April 2020, 1600 (GMT +8)
We Care for your Wellbeing
At Plaza Premium Group, safeguarding everyone’s health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we have implemented a set of precautionary measures in accordance to local authority’s advisories for different locations. These measures include but are not limited to:
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting processes has been increased.
- Heightened safety and hygiene measures are implemented in meal service and food presentation.
- In selected locations, body temperature checks and wearing of masks have been implemented per local authority guidelines.
- Education and information on the virus are continuously and timely shared with all employees to ensure they stay alert with the best possible measures to take during and after work.
Opening Hours Adjustment or Temporary Closure
Due to the latest travel advisories enforced in different markets and the significant reduction of air passengers, selected locations are temporarily closed while a few locations remain open with adjusted operation hours to serve our guests on essential travels.
For travellers booking directly with us, our teams are currently handling requests on rebooking and cancellations with full refund, please allow four to six weeks for the refund process to be completed. Travellers booking with online travel agents, please liaise with your respective agents for rebooking or cancellations. We sincerely apologise for the convenience caused.
We understand the situation is constantly evolving, therefore our teams are simultaneously monitoring and reviewing our services. As always, we are committed to deliver the best services to our guests with love and care.
Meanwhile, kindly see the full list of our venues with service adjustment shown. For assistance or enquiries, please reach us through please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALLWAYS Meet & Greet Service
Plaza Premium First
Plaza Premium Lounge
Airport Dining outlets managed by Plaza Premium Group
Opening hours of selected dining outlets are adjusted accordingly, please refer to the list of locations with the adjusted service hours shown below:
Cancellation and Booking Amendment Policy
- For Aerotel guests, all existing reservations and new bookings made for stay between now and 30 Apr 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled check-in time. Please email us through email@example.com with your booking confirmation number for our team's handling.
- For Plaza Premium First and Plaza Premium Lounge guests, all existing reservations and new bookings made by individuals or groups for lounge experience between now and 30 Apr 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge. Please email us through firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking confirmation number for our team's handling.
- For reservations made for hotel use or lounge experience from 1 May 2020 onwards, we shall evaluate and update our policy accordingly and per local authority advisories in accordance to the development of the situation.